Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hump day linkdump

(Humpdump? Hmmm, have to chew on that one.)

Real quick, a coupla things have entered the radar:

The Billboard Liberation Front strikes again.. Oops, my bad. Citizens for the Betterment of Billboards strikes again. Or for the first time.

It's back on!

And from the department of "Fucked up things that will bite you in Australia"...

I really think that Numark is onto something here, but I wish they would come out with a teeny tiny one that plays only Dancehall 45s. Cuz how cute would that be?


And that is all.

(links courtesy of Jeffro, boingboing, and Stereogum)

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger stefbot said...

i've had this plan for a while (still only in my head tho) to get a couple little kid turntables, like the beige & orange plastic fisher price one i used to play my "lady and the tramp" picture disc on, and start collecting 45's to play on them, so i could have a tiny mobile dj unit. someday....then i will pass the setup onto my progeny.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lord of War billboard wasn't a BLF action. It's courtesy of the CBB. UmmmKay?

Sincerely,

Citizens for Accurate Blogging

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Sorry about that, "anonymous." You busted me- I didn't actually read the whole page when you send me the link- just looked at the URL address. Until my boss trains a monkey to do my job I'm just too busy to adequately research my posts, so ya'll will just have to get used to some sloppy blogging.

-- Citizens against fact checking and background research

 

Post a Comment

<< Home